Dec 10, 2013

Rockjewel shows some more ILNP.

Time for two more polishes from I Love Nail Polish, Cygnus Loop and Molly. 
I start with Cygnus Loop. This is a really beautiful multichrome that shifts from a deep blue over purple to red. Nice formula, two coats needed. As often with this type of polish it is difficult to capture the shifting colors, but nevertheless, here are some photos:







This photo is taken in my car in the grey morning light.



Next up is Molly. I ordered this thinking it was more sort of a glitter polish than a holographic one. I was quite surprised when I saw the pretty strong holo effect. It is about the same level of holo as Lacquer Lust Birthstone collection. The color is red-to-wine with hints of blue in the holo, not as much as the photos show, but still visible under light. Easily applied, two coats (almost a one-coater).
And some photos of course:








No comments:

Post a Comment