Jul 24, 2014

Rockjewel is a felice donna with Darling Diva Bella Donna

I ordered a whole bunch of polishes from Darling Diva's White Witch collection, but i didn't order Bella Donna. I thought it was enough with the other blue polishes so I passed on this. What a fluke that one of the members in my birthday-polish group ordered this for my birthday month! Happy :-D

As the rest of this collection the holo effect is very strong and absolutely stunning! Bella Donna is bright violet, but a lot of the holo effect shifts strongly to different blue notes. I just love it! This could possibly be my most beautiful blue holo polish!

The formula is good! When I swatched it on a stick it looked like it would be necessary with three coats, but on my nails it was enough with two easly applied coats for an opaque result. 









1 comment:

  1. Wow! I know this is an old post but I just have to comment - these pictures are stunning! Such a gorgeous polish.

    ReplyDelete