Aug 17, 2014

Rockjewel keeps up the pace with Girly Bits More Cowbells

Almost bought this just for the name, but of course I also liked the look of it. The name is from the Saturday Night Live sketch "More cowbells", so funny! Look it up on Youtube if you don't believe me :-) 
This is only my second Girly Bits, my first was Into The Night, also a lovely polish. I have one more Girly Bits polish waiting in my Helmer, and I suspect that there might be more in the future.

More Cowbells is a beautiful, light steel blue-grey with a soft holo. I think this is a perfect color when you want something a bit low-key but still not boring.

The formula is really good, two coats, no problems with the application. 

Even though it is really beautiful on itself I decided to do some stamping on it. I used three different Kiko Mirror Effect polishes for a gradient stamping. Used a pattern from a MoYou plate, the Sailor 07.







2 comments:

  1. Luuuuv this mani! <3 Crazy awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men sååååå snyggt! Underbar färg och supersnyggt mönster på. :-)

    ReplyDelete