Feb 16, 2014

Rockjewel lusts for more green with Lacquer Lust Peridot

I think I have always loved green, almost all kinds of green. Lacquer Lust Peridot is a green that I love very much.
When Lacquer Lust Birthstone collection was released at Harlow & Co I was quick to order and got all I wanted except Garnet. I placed the order an immediately after paying I noticed that I had missed Peridot, one of the top three I wanted most. I immediately emailed them and asked if that could be added too, and they said yes. Love that kind of personal customer service :-D

Peridot is a soft limeish green, linear holo polish. It lives up to its name, it is really a peridot color. The holo is really strong but strangely enough it appears quite soft anyway, sort of infe-grained.

The formula is excellent, two coats is enough, with longer nails maybe three is needed.

















No comments:

Post a Comment